1. Potosi Farmer’s Market – 102 N. Missouri Street, Potosi. Kickoff your day at the Washington County Farmer’s Market right behind the County Courthouse in Potosi and across the street at the Town Square. There will be tour information and self-guided maps available at the pavilion 8:00 am - Noonish. Market schedule: Saturdays: 8:00 am until sell out, mid-June thru October.
2. Weeks Funny Farm / Simply Herbs Apothecary – Just East of Potosi at 10127 Fairlane Rd., Mineral Point. In keeping with the ‘Local Beef’ theme, we have Zebu and Highland MINI COWS! We also make herbal and essential oils from our greenhouse herbs. “Weeds that are herbs” tour, chickens, herb & animal coloring pages and handmade crafts for sale. Call 573-210-7604 or 573-210-7998 for directions.
3. Chicken and the Hare Farm, Hen House Cannery and Goods LLC – 1054 Pond Creek Road, Bonne Terre, MO 63628, roughly 10 miles northeast of Potosi. We raise free-range chickens, meat rabbits, feeder steers and produce quality mixed-grass hay. We also have a small retail store which houses an inspected commercial kitchen where you are likely to find delicious baked goods premium coffees & loose leaf teas, jams, gift items and many other items from multiple Missouri-based businesses. Contact Brandi Boyer 573-760-3322 for additional info. Open 10:00 am -3:00 pm.
4. Turner Angus Farm – became a Registered Black Angus farm in October of 1996 with the purchase of seven black Angus cows. From that time in the last twenty-five years the farm has grown to include about 90 mama cows, 4 herd bull sires and their offspring. We are a family owned and operated farm with a goal to raise quality black Angus cattle for breeding stock, having an emphasis on calving ease, growth, carcass, and docility. Come to the Big Red Barn on Hwy C across from the United Methodist Church in Belgrade, MO https://turnerangus.farm/
5. The Valley R-VI School Farm – FFA students will be hosting tours and are excited to show you the hard work that they have put in the last year. The students have managed a herd of ten cows, constructed an apiary, and planted a tree orchard of apples, pears, and peaches. Also, thanks to the Farm Tour Grant, a tiller was purchased to aid in planting of several new crops such as sweet corn, pumpkins, strawberries, sorghum, and sunflowers. We hope to see you at the Valley School Farm to meet the FFA students and see the progress that has been made! 21616 South St. Hwy. 21, Caledonia, MO Visit us on Facebook
Learning to do, doing to learn, learning to live, living to serve.
6. Old Caledonian B&B and Natural Farm LLC – A luxurious, historic bed & breakfast and a small farm raising registered Nigerian Dwarf goats, Black Copper Marans, Olive Egger and Blue Australorp chickens, heritage ducks, geese, turkeys, peacocks and Anatolian Shepard Livestock guard dogs. We make and offer goat mild soaps and goat milk fudge, eggs, hatching eggs and breeding stock. After the Farm Tour we are open by appointment only. 116 South State Hwy 21, Caledonia, MO 63631. www.oldcaledonian.com
26.3 Arrive at farm house. On your left. A two story house with a green roof.
7. Rowe Crop Farm – in Caledonia grows a variety of crops, including corn, and soybeans. Active as a Fall Agritourism farm they offer “you-pick” Sunflowers and Pumpkins, Giant Corn Mazes, Tractor Rides, Corn Cannons, Giant Fun Slides, Giant Jump pillow, Fresh Kettle Corn, Photo Ops and so much more! September 11th is the opening day of our 2021 season! Take Webster Rd. to Co Rd. 627. Find us on Facebook @ www.Facebook.com/rowecrop or website www.rowecrop.farm .
8. Three Oaks Farm - AA Highway – Visit this beautiful farm where hay harvesting equipment will be on display and farmers will be on hand to discuss and answer questions about the hay growing and harvesting process. An informational sheet will be handed out about the factors influencing hay production. Visitors can test their skill at estimating the weight of a bale of hay. 14881 State Highway AA, Potosi, MO
9. Edg-Clif Farms & Vineyard – A third generation farm, repurposed as a vineyard, winery and brewery. Enjoy the vintage buildings and beautiful organic vegetable and flower gardens! Taste award-winning wines from our chambourcin, vignoles and vidal blanc grapes or our hand-crafted beers. Snacks and restrooms available. Edg-Clif will be open 10:00 am to 4:00 pm, with tours at 11:30 am, 1:30 and 4:00 pm. Live music from 1:00 - 4:00 pm. 10035 Edg-Clif Drive, Potosi. www.edg-clif.com